HAYS PERSONNEL SERVICES ESPAÑA SA
Todo o país
Colt Premium Network Services is an innovative and proactive customer solution technical support team based in London, Frankfurt and Barcelona that delivers quality services for our customers. Our customers are high profile industry leaders in finance, legal, media amongst others. Premium Network Services has an exciting new opportunity for 6 VoIP Engineers to join their new team in BARCELONA, Spain.
The purpose of the role is to work within a NEW TEAM created to support a big multinational customer, providing VoIP support in a NOC to NOC relationship.
The successful candidate will carry out first and second level analysis, diagnostics, fault isolation and fault resolution, for customer reported incidents and enquiries, using the incident management process in line with the Service Centre objectives
This includes end-to-end ownership, co-ordination and management of tasks assigned to other teams and network partners.
· Proactively monitor, troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve faults across the customer VoIP Solution
· Single point of contact for incidents and changes for the customer.
· Infrastructure and a range of IP services according to product SLAs, up to 3rd Level Support.
· Coordinate operational relationships, and liaise with suppliers and internal Colt teams to resolve Customer queries, incidents and change requests.
· Ensure records of work carried out are maintained accurately and on time, to facilitate the smooth running of the business.
· Carry out systems checks to confirm service status, configuration and presentation.
· Participate, when requested, in Continual Service Improvement initiatives representing the Service Centre and area of expertise.
· Provide training and coaching to new starters and less experienced team members and/or peers to assist with the on-going development of the team.
· Coordinate and provide input into reports for complex and major incidents for individual Customers.
· Participate and be available to work in the shift rota as required.
Experience and qualifications:
· Able to demonstrate a high level of capability from a second level perspective in VoIP
· Proven experience with the following vendors and associated equipment and management systems: Sonus GSX/PSX, Nortel DMS, Siemens EWSD, Cisco, Juniper
· Experience with number formats, TO, national/international call routing.
· Experience using Wireshark to analyse SIP traces
· Fluency in English (written and spoken) is a requirement.
· Knowledge on the following is considered as important: H.323, C7, ISDN,
· Knowledge on Routing protocols would be a plus (BGP, EIGRP, HSRP, VRRP, IS-IS, OSPF)
· Demonstrate a flexible approach, and an ability to operate effectively, when faced with uncertainty and change; be able to function effectively in a highly complex matrix organisation
· Demonstrate a logical/methodical approach to fault finding and/or peers
· Experience with MS Skype for business would be an advantage
· Experience with one or several PBX system an advantage
· Experience of working within a team environment, with full responsibility for fault resolution. To include taking ownership, coordinating with internal and external teams and managing through to a satisfactory conclusion
In case you are interested in this opportunity and you are considering a relocation to Barcelona, please submit your CV in English to